Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home in Bratislava

Hey Austrian Air rocks!



After a short stay in a pension near the castle in
 Bratislava, 

We checked into our short term apartment on Monday.  Wow!  What a gorgeous place. Very old on the outside and incredibly modern on the inside.  See? It is spacious, fun and close to everything. Yesterday I explored the local larger grocery store...more on that later I am sure.  We took a stroll after dinner tonight into town. There is a large playground nearby.

I cooked our first meal tonight tasting fresh corn and aubergine from the market. Delicious. We found a small market set up by the playground and park.  Here Liam and Scarlett are enjoying running around naked with some other children at the park and exploring the many fun sand play things...

2 comments:

aburtch said...

Looks great! What an old-world city. Glad to see the kids have already found some friends.

Unknown said...

Cheers to you all. I wish you the best and can not wait to hear more. The views look stupendous.!!! I am so proud of you guys for taking this leap and doing it as a family. Soak it in!!!!!